She thanks Paul Frymer and Steven Teles for their helpful comments and suggestions. This article expands on a review previously published in Tulsa Law Review (Summer 2011).
Realizing the Rights Revolution: Litigation and the American State
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 222–245, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Staszak, S. (2013), Realizing the Rights Revolution: Litigation and the American State. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 222–245. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12012
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!