She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failed Governance: A Comment on Baker and Griffith's Ensuring Corporate Misconduct
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 480–492, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Heimer, C. A. (2013), Failed Governance: A Comment on Baker and Griffith's Ensuring Corporate Misconduct. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 480–492. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12014
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!