Janet McLean is a Professor of Law at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, and may be reached at email@example.com. She thanks Dirk Hartog, Catherine Evans, Michael Lobban, and Paul Rishworth for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this essay.
Ideologies in Law Time: The Oxford History of the Laws of England
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 746–764, Summer 2013
How to Cite
McLean, J. (2013), Ideologies in Law Time: The Oxford History of the Laws of England. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 746–764. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12016
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!