Justice Tankebe is a lecturer at the Institute of Criminology, University of Cambridge. This article benefitted greatly from comments by the anonymous reviewers, and by David Bayley and Beatrice Jauregui.
In Search of Moral Recognition? Policing and Eudaemonic Legitimacy in Ghana
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 576–597, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Tankebe, J. (2013), In Search of Moral Recognition? Policing and Eudaemonic Legitimacy in Ghana. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 576–597. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12025
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!