He thanks the E. David Fischman Fund, the Taube Center for Jewish Studies, and the Michelle R. Clayman Institute for Gender Research at Stanford University for their support, which allowed the author to conduct this research. The author thanks Deborah Hensler, Paula England, Lawrence Marshall, Tamar Kricheli-Katz, Neta Ziv, and Daphna Hacker for their useful comments and is also grateful for the interviewees who were willing to share their views with me.
Claiming Citizenship: The Political Dimension of Welfare Fraud
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 993–1018, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Regev-Messalem, S. (2013), Claiming Citizenship: The Political Dimension of Welfare Fraud. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 993–1018. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12031
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- E. David Fischman Fund
- Taube Center for Jewish Studies
- Michelle R. Clayman Institute for Gender Research at Stanford University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!