Heather R. Hlavka is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Social and Cultural Sciences at Marquette University. Please address all correspondence to Heather.Hlavka@Marquette.edu. She extends her thanks to Christopher Uggen, Darren Wheelock, and Sameena Mulla for helpful comments on prior drafts of this article, and to Melissa Fousek for research assistance. She is also thankful for the comments of three anonymous reviewers. She gratefully acknowledges the financial support of a University of Minnesota Doctoral Fellowship and a Marquette University Regular Research Grant (IRB protocol number HR-1818). Finally, she thanks the Children's Advocacy Center for data access and research support throughout this project.
Legal Subjectivity Among Youth Victims of Sexual Abuse
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 31–61, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Hlavka, H. R. (2014), Legal Subjectivity Among Youth Victims of Sexual Abuse. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 31–61. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12032
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- University of Minnesota Doctoral Fellowship
- Marquette University Regular Research Grant. Grant Number: HR-1818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!