Kyungmin Baek is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Sociology at the University of Minnesota. Please address all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noncompliance with Parental Leave Provisions in Korea: Extending Institutional Research to a New Legal Context
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 176–202, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Baek, K. and Kelly, E. L. (2014), Noncompliance with Parental Leave Provisions in Korea: Extending Institutional Research to a New Legal Context. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 176–202. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12033
This article was supported by a Graduate Research Partnership Project grant from the University of Minnesota. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Department of Sociology Workshop at the University of Minnesota (December 8, 2009) and at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association (August 17, 2010). We appreciate the comments and helpful suggestions of Elizabeth Heger Boyle, Minzee Kim, Phyllis Moen, Joachim Savelsberg, Christopher Uggen, and other colleagues in the Department of Sociology at the University of Minnesota.
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- University of Minnesota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!