Eric C. Ip is an Assistant Professor of Law at the Chinese University of Hong Kong Faculty of Law (firstname.lastname@example.org). He completed his D.Phil. at the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, Faculty of Law, University of Oxford. Special thanks are due to Denis Galligan, David Erdos, Yuka Kobayashi, Cristina Parau, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions on prior drafts. All errors are the author's own.
Constitutional Competition Between the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal and the Chinese National People's Congress Standing Committee: A Game Theory Perspective
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 824–848, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Ip, E. C. (2014), Constitutional Competition Between the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal and the Chinese National People's Congress Standing Committee: A Game Theory Perspective. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 824–848. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12036
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!