David L. Chambers is the Wade H. and Dores M. McCree Collegiate Professor of Law Emeritus, University of Michigan Law School. For comments on various stages of this article, I thank Terry Adams, who has shared with me the direction of the University of Michigan Law School Alumni Survey Project since 1981, as well as my long-time colleague Richard Lempert. For their advice on an early draft, I also thank Bart Bingenheimer, John DiNardo, Lynn Mather, and Jerome Organ. For financial support of the Alumni Survey Project over the years, I am grateful to the William W. Cook Research Funds of the University of Michigan Law School and the Law School Admission Council.
Overstating the Satisfaction of Lawyers
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 313–333, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Chambers, D. L. (2014), Overstating the Satisfaction of Lawyers. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 313–333. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12041
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!