The authors contributed equally to the theoretical and empirical aspects of this article. The research upon which this article is based was funded by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Insight Development grant. The authors thank Seantel Anaïs, Chris Hurl, Alex Luscombe, and the anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful comments.
Municipal Corporate Security, Legal Knowledges, and the Urban Problem Space
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
How to Cite
Lippert, R. K. and Walby, K. (2013), Municipal Corporate Security, Legal Knowledges, and the Urban Problem Space. Law & Social Inquiry. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12042
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Insight Development grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!