Gregory S. Alexander is A. Robert Noll Professor of Law, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. Correspondence may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. An earlier draft version of this article was delivered as the keynote address at a conference on “Competing Histories and Conflicted Spaces: Property, Ethnicity and Contested Memory in Post-War Societies,” held at the University of Haifa and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, in October 2012. Thanks to Sandy Kedar (Haifa) and Dieter Gosewinkel (Wissenschaftzentrum, Berlin) for inviting me and for valuable comments. Thanks also to Hanoch Dagan, Laura Underkuffler, Eduardo Peñalver, and to two anonymous reviewers for very helpful criticisms and suggestions.
The Complexities of Land Reparations
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 874–901, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Alexander, G. S. (2014), The Complexities of Land Reparations. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 874–901. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12043
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!