Leslie C. Levin is a Professor of Law and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the University of Connecticut School of Law. Direct all correspondence to (email@example.com), University of Connecticut School of Law, 65 Elizabeth Street, Hartford, CT 06105 ((860) 570-5207).
The Questionable Character of the Bar's Character and Fitness Inquiry
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 51–85, Winter 2015
How to Cite
Levin, L. C., Zozula, C. and Siegelman, P. (2015), The Questionable Character of the Bar's Character and Fitness Inquiry. Law & Social Inquiry, 40: 51–85. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12045
This study was funded by a grant from the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC). The opinions and conclusions contained in this article are the authors' and do not necessarily reflect the position of LSAC. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance they received from the Connecticut Bar Examining Committee, the Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel, and the Statewide Grievance Commission. We also thank Emily Nix for expert assistance in finding and programming the appropriate test for pooling in multinomial logit regressions.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!