Oren Gazal-Ayal is Professor of Law at the University of Haifa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imbalances of Power in ADR: The Impact of Representation and Dispute Resolution Method on Case Outcomes
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 791–823, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Gazal-Ayal, O. and Perry, R. (2014), Imbalances of Power in ADR: The Impact of Representation and Dispute Resolution Method on Case Outcomes. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 791–823. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12063
The authors are grateful to Alon Agmon, Ted Eisenberg, Carrie Menkel-Meadow, Wolfgang Weigel, the anonymous referees, participants in the 2013 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, the 2011 European Association of Law & Economics Conference in Hamburg, the 2011 Asian Law & Economics Association Conference in Hong Kong, the 2011 European Program in Law & Economics (EMLE/EDLE) Conference in Rotterdam, the 2011 Israeli Law & Society Association Conference in Ramat Gan, and the Haifa Law and Economics Colloquium for valuable comments on earlier drafts. The data were collected under our supervision by Gal Livshits and Efrat Plotnik-Sidkiyahu.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!