Michael C. Dorf (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Robert Stevens Professor of Law at Cornell University Law School.
Strange Bedfellows: How an Anticipatory Countermovement Brought Same-Sex Marriage into the Public Arena
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 449–473, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Dorf, M. C. and Tarrow, S. (2014), Strange Bedfellows: How an Anticipatory Countermovement Brought Same-Sex Marriage into the Public Arena. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 449–473. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12069
The authors are listed alphabetically and all parts of the article and the research represent the work of both authors. The authors gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of ten anonymous leaders of the LGBT rights movement interviewed for this article, as well as the research assistance of Ashley McGovern, Chan S. Suh, and Matthew Tymann. Cornell University's Office of Research Integrity and Assurance certified that the research for this article was exempt from IRB review.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!