Paul Nolette is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Marquette University. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. He thanks Julia Azari, Amber Wichowsky, Catherine Albiston, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this article. Thanks as well to Shannon McLean and Mashal Amjad for their additional research assistance.
Law Enforcement as Legal Mobilization: Reforming the Pharmaceutical Industry Through Government Litigation
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 123–151, Winter 2015
How to Cite
Nolette, P. (2015), Law Enforcement as Legal Mobilization: Reforming the Pharmaceutical Industry Through Government Litigation. Law & Social Inquiry, 40: 123–151. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12094
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!