Maciej Kisilowski is an Assistant Professor of Law and Public Management, Central European University (firstname.lastname@example.org). This article is based on a chapter of my JSD dissertation at Yale Law School. I am particularly grateful to Susan Rose-Ackerman, Mirjan Damaska, Michael E. Levine, and John Simon for their guidance and continuous support. I am also grateful for the generous financial support of Yale Law School and Central European University Business School. Esztella Fazekas and Judith Mandy have provided excellent editorial help.
The Middlemen: The Legal Profession, the Rule of Law, and Authoritarian Regimes
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
How to Cite
Kisilowski, M. (2014), The Middlemen: The Legal Profession, the Rule of Law, and Authoritarian Regimes. Law & Social Inquiry. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12095
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!