Anat Rosenberg is an Assistant Professor of Law at the Radzyner School of Law, Interdisciplinary Center (IDC), Herzliya, Israel. She can be reached at email@example.com. The author is grateful to Tal Kastner for her thoughtful and collaborative involvement throughout the editorial process for this essay. She is also grateful to Eliav Lieblich, Moran Ofir, and Adam Shinar for their helpful comments.
The History of Genres: Reaching for Reality in Law and Literature
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1057–1079, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Rosenberg, A. (2014), The History of Genres: Reaching for Reality in Law and Literature. Law & Social Inquiry, 39: 1057–1079. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12096
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!