This research was supported by a Congressional Research Award from The Dirksen Congressional Center. Paul Martin was an APSA Congressional Research Fellow in the class of 2003.
Citizen Participation and Congressional Responsiveness: New Evidence that Participation Matters
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 59–81, February 2013
How to Cite
Martin, P. S. and Claibourn, M. P. (2013), Citizen Participation and Congressional Responsiveness: New Evidence that Participation Matters. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 59–81. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12003
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!