We would like to thank Scott Desposato for his valuable comments on both the first draft and a later iteration of this article. We are also extremely grateful to the editor and anonymous reviewers at Legislative Studies Quarterly for their detailed criticisms, questions, and suggestions. We would also like to thank the conference discussants and participants that have offered feedback on the project. Previous drafts of this article were presented at the 2011 General Conference of the European Political Science Association in Dublin and the 2012 Southern California Comparative Political Institutions (SC2PI) conference at the University of Southern California. We bear all responsibility for any remaining errors. Finally, we would like to note that this article was a collaborative effort and authorship order is alphabetical.
A Cross-National Analysis of Party Switching
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 111–141, February 2013
How to Cite
O'brien, D. Z. and Shomer, Y. (2013), A Cross-National Analysis of Party Switching. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 111–141. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12005
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!