This research was supported by National Science Foundation grant #SES-1119697 and by a Thomas M. Uhlman Summer Research Fellowship at UNC-Chapel Hill. I thank Tom Carsey, Virginia Gray, Jerry Wright, Lynda Powell, Chris Clark, Scott Adler, Jenny Wolak, Graeme Blair, Danielle Thomsen, seminar participants at CU-Boulder, and the state politics working group at UNC-Chapel Hill for helpful comments. All errors are my own. The online appendix to this article can be found at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/jjharden.
Multidimensional Responsiveness: The Determinants of Legislators' Representational Priorities
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 155–184, May 2013
How to Cite
Harden, J. J. (2013), Multidimensional Responsiveness: The Determinants of Legislators' Representational Priorities. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 155–184. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12009
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!