The authors wish to thank Brett Presnell, Carl Klarner, Jim DeNardo, Thad Kousser, Jeff Lewis, Seth Masket, Marjorie Sarbaugh-Thompson, and three anonymous reviewers. Any errors are, of course, entirely our own.
Term Limits and Legislative-Executive Conflict in the American States
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 237–258, May 2013
How to Cite
Baker, T. J. and Hedge, D. M. (2013), Term Limits and Legislative-Executive Conflict in the American States. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 237–258. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12012
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!