Authors are in alphabetical order. We thank Jens Hainmueller and Thad Kousser for valuable feedback. Keshav Dimri, Terrence Reilly, and Amanda Barth provided excellent research assistance. All errors are our own. A previous version of the article was presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Western Political Science Association in San Francisco, CA.
Do Term Limits Restrain State Fiscal Policy? Approaches for Causal Inference in Assessing the Effects of Legislative Institutions
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 291–326, August 2013
How to Cite
Keele, L., Malhotra, N. and McCubbins, C. H. (2013), Do Term Limits Restrain State Fiscal Policy? Approaches for Causal Inference in Assessing the Effects of Legislative Institutions. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 291–326. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12016
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!