Support for this project was provided by SFB 884 “Political Economy of Reforms” at the University of Mannheim. I thank David Fortunato, Thomas Gschwend, Sven Oliver Proksch, and Nikoleta Yordanova for comments on an earlier draft of this article.
An Electoral Connection in European Parliament Voting
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 439–460, November 2013
How to Cite
Lo, J. (2013), An Electoral Connection in European Parliament Voting. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 439–460. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12023
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- University of Mannheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!