We would like to thank Damon Cann, Michael McDonald, Michael Hanmer, Ray La Raja, Arthur Simon, Anthony Gierzynski, Peverill Squire, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also wish to acknowledge the support of the Maryland State Board of Elections and the Center for American Politics and Citizenship at the University of Maryland.
The Impact of District Magnitude on Campaign Fundraising
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 517–543, November 2013
How to Cite
Curry, J. M., Herrnson, P. S. and Taylor, J. A. (2013), The Impact of District Magnitude on Campaign Fundraising. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 517–543. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12026
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- University of Maryland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!