I am indebted to Ingvar Mattson and Magnus Isberg from the Swedish Riksdag for their support and facilitating access to data. Linnea Jonsson and Man Yan Eng provided excellent research assistance. An earlier version was presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association. I thank Christian Breunig, Man Yan Eng, Cassie Grafström, Mark Hallerberg, Magnus Isberg, Ingvar Mattson, Roy Meyers, Shanna Rose, and three anonymous reviewers for comments.
Electoral Budget Cycles in Legislatures
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 545–570, November 2013
How to Cite
Wehner, J. (2013), Electoral Budget Cycles in Legislatures. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 545–570. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12027
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!