I would like to thank Sarah Binder, Craig Goodman, Keith Poole, Frank Thames, and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions. Mike Crespin and Keith Poole generously shared data which I utilized in my analyses.
Uncertainty and Roll-Call Voting in Lame-Duck Sessions of the U.S. House, 1969–2010
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 571–591, November 2013
How to Cite
Nokken, T. P. (2013), Uncertainty and Roll-Call Voting in Lame-Duck Sessions of the U.S. House, 1969–2010. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 38: 571–591. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12028
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!