How the Party Can Win in Personal Vote Systems: The “Selectoral Connection” and Legislative Voting in Lithuania
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 147–167, May 2014
How to Cite
Preece, J. R. (2014), How the Party Can Win in Personal Vote Systems: The “Selectoral Connection” and Legislative Voting in Lithuania. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 39: 147–167. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12040
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!