Lobbying Across Arenas: Interest Group Involvement in the Legislative Process in Denmark
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 199–225, May 2014
How to Cite
Pedersen, H. H., Binderkrantz, A. S. and Christiansen, P. M. (2014), Lobbying Across Arenas: Interest Group Involvement in the Legislative Process in Denmark. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 39: 199–225. doi: 10.1111/lsq.12042
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Danish Council for Independent Research. Grant Number: 903069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!