I-Hung CHEN and Hsien-Hui CHUNG contributed equally to this article.
Metabolic Syndrome Enhances Prostate Contractility and In Vitro Phenylephrine-induced α1-Adrenoceptor Protein Expression in the Fructose-fed Rat
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 164–167, September 2013
How to Cite
CHEN, I.-H., CHUNG, H.-H., CHENG, J.-T. and TONG, Y.-C. (2013), Metabolic Syndrome Enhances Prostate Contractility and In Vitro Phenylephrine-induced α1-Adrenoceptor Protein Expression in the Fructose-fed Rat. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 5: 164–167. doi: 10.1111/luts.12002
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Received 12 July 2012; revised 23 August 2012; accepted 11 September 2012.
- National Science Council, Republic of China (Taiwan). Grant Numbers: NSC 95-2314-B-006-069, NSC 96-2314-B-017-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!