Treatment of Vaginal Cuff Prolapses with Posterior Intravaginal Sling and Evaluation of Efficiency with International Consultation on Incontinence Questionnaire—Vaginal Symptoms Method in the Long Term: Preliminary Results
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 140–144, September 2013
How to Cite
BALSAK, D., UYSAL, A., CAVUS, Y., INCE, Z., ACAR, Z., GÜNGÖR, A. and HACIVELİOĞLU, S. (2013), Treatment of Vaginal Cuff Prolapses with Posterior Intravaginal Sling and Evaluation of Efficiency with International Consultation on Incontinence Questionnaire—Vaginal Symptoms Method in the Long Term: Preliminary Results. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 5: 140–144. doi: 10.1111/luts.12004
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Received 22 June 2012; revised 23 August 2012; accepted 11 September 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!