Who Would Benefit from Solifenacin Add-On Therapy to Tamsulosin for Overactive Bladder Symptoms Associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 145–149, September 2013
How to Cite
OBATA, J., MATSUMOTO, K., YAMANAKA, H., NINOMIYA, A. and NAKAMURA, S. (2013), Who Would Benefit from Solifenacin Add-On Therapy to Tamsulosin for Overactive Bladder Symptoms Associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 5: 145–149. doi: 10.1111/luts.12005
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Received 12 May 2012; revised 16 September 2012; accepted 20 September 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!