Present address: Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, India.
Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy of the Combination Therapy of Alfuzosin and Tadalafil in Patients with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 35–40, January 2014
How to Cite
KUMAR, S., KONDAREDDY, C., GANESAMONI, R., NANJAPPA, B. and SINGH, S. K. (2014), Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy of the Combination Therapy of Alfuzosin and Tadalafil in Patients with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 6: 35–40. doi: 10.1111/luts.12016
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!