Impact of Urodynamic Learning on the Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Issue on Young and Senior Urologists and Reasons to Attend a Voiding Dysfunction Course
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 41–45, January 2014
How to Cite
RODRIGUES, P., HERING, F. and CAMPAGNARI, J. C. (2014), Impact of Urodynamic Learning on the Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Issue on Young and Senior Urologists and Reasons to Attend a Voiding Dysfunction Course. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 6: 41–45. doi: 10.1111/luts.12017
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!