Tidal exposure or microhabitats: what determines sandy-beach nematode zonation? a case study of a macrotidal ridge-and-runnel sandy beach in Belgium
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 207–217, June 2013
How to Cite
Maria, T. F., Vanaverbeke, J., Gingold, R., Esteves, A. M. and Vanreusel, A. (2013), Tidal exposure or microhabitats: what determines sandy-beach nematode zonation? a case study of a macrotidal ridge-and-runnel sandy beach in Belgium. Marine Ecology, 34: 207–217. doi: 10.1111/maec.12008
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Vlaamse Interuniversitaire Raad – VLIR-UOS. Grant Number: G.0041.08N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!