Germination of phytoplankton resting cells from surface sediments in two areas of the Southern Chinese coastal waters
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 218–232, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-H., Fu, Y.-H., Kang, W., Liang, J.-F., Gu, Y.-G. and Jiang, X.-L. (2013), Germination of phytoplankton resting cells from surface sediments in two areas of the Southern Chinese coastal waters. Marine Ecology, 34: 218–232. doi: 10.1111/maec.12009
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- National Key Technology R & D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAC07B05
- National Natural Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41076093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!