Since turtles cannot talk: what beak movement sensors can tell us about the feeding ecology of neritic loggerhead turtles, Caretta caretta
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 321–333, September 2013
How to Cite
Hochscheid, S., Travaglini, A., Maffucci, F., Hays, G. C. and Bentivegna, F. (2013), Since turtles cannot talk: what beak movement sensors can tell us about the feeding ecology of neritic loggerhead turtles, Caretta caretta. Marine Ecology, 34: 321–333. doi: 10.1111/maec.12018
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council of the UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!