These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hydroid assemblages across the Atlantic–Mediterranean boundary: is the Strait of Gibraltar a marine ecotone?
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Current Trends in Hydrozoan Biology - VI. Guest Editors: S. Piraino, C.W. Cunningham, F. Boero. CONISMA (Italian National Inter University Consortium for Marine Sciences) and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 33–40, February 2013
How to Cite
González-Duarte, M. M., Megina, C., Piraino, S. and Cervera, J. L. (2013), Hydroid assemblages across the Atlantic–Mediterranean boundary: is the Strait of Gibraltar a marine ecotone?. Marine Ecology, 34: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/maec.12022
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucía
- Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: PCI2005-A7-0347
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. Grant Numbers: A/5481/06, A/8688/07
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
- Ministry of Environment and Protection of Land and Sea
This article has been cited by:
- 1Looking for long-term changes in hydroid assemblages (Cnidaria, Hydrozoa) in Alboran Sea (South-Western Mediterranean): a proposal of a monitoring point for the global warming, Helgoland Marine Research, 2014, 68, 4, 511, , ,