These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hydroid assemblages across the Atlantic–Mediterranean boundary: is the Strait of Gibraltar a marine ecotone?
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Current Trends in Hydrozoan Biology - VI. Guest Editors: S. Piraino, C.W. Cunningham, F. Boero. CONISMA (Italian National Inter University Consortium for Marine Sciences) and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 33–40, February 2013
How to Cite
González-Duarte, M. M., Megina, C., Piraino, S. and Cervera, J. L. (2013), Hydroid assemblages across the Atlantic–Mediterranean boundary: is the Strait of Gibraltar a marine ecotone?. Marine Ecology, 34: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/maec.12022
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucía
- Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: PCI2005-A7-0347
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. Grant Numbers: A/5481/06, A/8688/07
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
- Ministry of Environment and Protection of Land and Sea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!