We wish to dedicate this article to our young co-author Stéphanie Bollard who died in an accident while the manuscript was been accepted. Her patience, tenacity and enthusiasm enabled us to collect reliable data despite the difficult conditions on the field.
Mass spawning events, seasonality and reproductive features in Milleporids (Cnidaria, Hydrozoa) from Reunion Island
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Current Trends in Hydrozoan Biology - VI. Guest Editors: S. Piraino, C.W. Cunningham, F. Boero. CONISMA (Italian National Inter University Consortium for Marine Sciences) and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 14–24, February 2013
How to Cite
Bourmaud, C. A.-F., Leung, J. K. L., Bollard, S. and Gravier-Bonnet, N. (2013), Mass spawning events, seasonality and reproductive features in Milleporids (Cnidaria, Hydrozoa) from Reunion Island. Marine Ecology, 34: 14–24. doi: 10.1111/maec.12024
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Regional Council of Reunion Island
- research program INTERFACE (French funds ANR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!