Biodiversity and distribution patterns of planktonic cnidarians in San Matías Gulf, Patagonia, Argentina
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Current Trends in Hydrozoan Biology - VI. Guest Editors: S. Piraino, C.W. Cunningham, F. Boero. CONISMA (Italian National Inter University Consortium for Marine Sciences) and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 71–82, February 2013
How to Cite
Guerrero, E., Gili, J.-M., Rodriguez, C., Araujo, E. M., Canepa, A., Calbet, A., Genzano, G., Mianzan, H. W. and González, R. A. (2013), Biodiversity and distribution patterns of planktonic cnidarians in San Matías Gulf, Patagonia, Argentina. Marine Ecology, 34: 71–82. doi: 10.1111/maec.12027
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica
- Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata
- PIP – CONICET
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!