Trophic role of ambush-foraging hydromedusae in the White Sea
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Current Trends in Hydrozoan Biology - VI. Guest Editors: S. Piraino, C.W. Cunningham, F. Boero. CONISMA (Italian National Inter University Consortium for Marine Sciences) and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 153–164, February 2013
How to Cite
Prudkovsky, A. A. (2013), Trophic role of ambush-foraging hydromedusae in the White Sea. Marine Ecology, 34: 153–164. doi: 10.1111/maec.12033
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Otto Schmidt Laboratory. Grant Number: OSL-03-11
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 06-05-65187, 07-04-00736, 12-04-32296
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Grant Numbers: 02.740.11.0875, 02.740.11.0280, 14.740.11.1049
- the Italian National Interuniversity Consortium for Marine Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!