Phylogeography of the shrimp Palaemon floridanus (Crustacea: Caridea: Palaemonidae): a partial test of meta-population genetic structure in the wider Caribbean
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 381–393, December 2013
How to Cite
Baeza, J. A. and Fuentes, M. S. (2013), Phylogeography of the shrimp Palaemon floridanus (Crustacea: Caridea: Palaemonidae): a partial test of meta-population genetic structure in the wider Caribbean. Marine Ecology, 34: 381–393. doi: 10.1111/maec.12038
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Smithsonian Institution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!