New insights on the trophic ecology of bathyal communities from the methane seep area off Concepción, Chile (~36° S)
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 2014
How to Cite
Zapata-Hernández, G., Sellanes, J., Thurber, A. R., Levin, L. A., Chazalon, F. and Linke, P. (2014), New insights on the trophic ecology of bathyal communities from the methane seep area off Concepción, Chile (~36° S). Marine Ecology, 35: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/maec.12051
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: 255
- University of California Ship Funds
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- participation of GZ-H
- other Chilean researchers
- NSF OCE. Grant Number: 0826254
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 1100166, 1120469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!