Distribution and temporal variation of mega-fauna at the Regab pockmark (Northern Congo Fan), based on a comparison of videomosaics and geographic information systems analyses
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 77–95, March 2014
How to Cite
Marcon, Y., Sahling, H., Allais, A.-G., Bohrmann, G. and Olu, K. (2014), Distribution and temporal variation of mega-fauna at the Regab pockmark (Northern Congo Fan), based on a comparison of videomosaics and geographic information systems analyses. Marine Ecology, 35: 77–95. doi: 10.1111/maec.12056
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Ifremer and by the European Commission
- Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN) SENSEnet. Grant Number: 237868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!