Effects of the oophagous bivalve Acesta oophaga on the morphology and fecundity of its deep-sea tubeworm host, Lamellibrachia luymesi
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 106–111, March 2014
How to Cite
Burris, Z. P., Lord, J. P. and Young, C. M. (2014), Effects of the oophagous bivalve Acesta oophaga on the morphology and fecundity of its deep-sea tubeworm host, Lamellibrachia luymesi. Marine Ecology, 35: 106–111. doi: 10.1111/maec.12061
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCE 0527139
- NSF Graduate Teaching Fellows GK-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!