Assessing benthic health under multiple human pressures in Bohai Bay (China), using density and biomass in calculating AMBI and M-AMBI
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 180–192, June 2014
How to Cite
Cai, W., Borja, Á., Liu, L., Meng, W., Muxika, I. and Rodríguez, J. G. (2014), Assessing benthic health under multiple human pressures in Bohai Bay (China), using density and biomass in calculating AMBI and M-AMBI. Marine Ecology, 35: 180–192. doi: 10.1111/maec.12067
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- project of State Environmental Protection, research and public service industry. Grant Number: 201309007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!