Tandem repeat arrays in the mitochondrial genome as a tool for detecting genetic differences among the ark shell Scapharca broughtonii
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 273–280, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-G., Kurokawa, T., Sekino, M., Tanabe, T. and Watanabe, K. (2014), Tandem repeat arrays in the mitochondrial genome as a tool for detecting genetic differences among the ark shell Scapharca broughtonii. Marine Ecology, 35: 273–280. doi: 10.1111/maec.12078
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!