Succession patterns of polychaetes on algal-dominated rocky cliffs (Aegean Sea, Eastern Mediterranean)
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 281–291, September 2014
How to Cite
Antoniadou, C. (2014), Succession patterns of polychaetes on algal-dominated rocky cliffs (Aegean Sea, Eastern Mediterranean). Marine Ecology, 35: 281–291. doi: 10.1111/maec.12079
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!