Interannual variability in the biochemical composition of newly hatched larvae of the spider crab Maja brachydactyla (Decapoda, Majidae)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 298–307, September 2014
How to Cite
Rotllant, G., Simeó, C. G., Guerao, G., Sastre, M., Cleary, D. F. R., Calado, R. and Estévez, A. (2014), Interannual variability in the biochemical composition of newly hatched larvae of the spider crab Maja brachydactyla (Decapoda, Majidae). Marine Ecology, 35: 298–307. doi: 10.1111/maec.12081
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Medio Rural y Marino
- INIA. Grant Number: (RTA2008-00003-00-00
- Acción Integrada Portugal – MICINN. Grant Number: (PT2009-0069)
- Comissionat de Universitat i Recerca del Departament d'Innovació
- Universitat i Recerca de la Generalitat de Catalunya
- European Social Fund
- INIA postdoctoral fellowship (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!