Influence of tidal regime, diurnal phase, habitat and season on feeding of an intertidal crab
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 319–331, September 2014
How to Cite
Bas, C., Lancia, J. P., Luppi, T., Méndez-Casariego, A., Kittlein, M. and Spivak, E. (2014), Influence of tidal regime, diurnal phase, habitat and season on feeding of an intertidal crab. Marine Ecology, 35: 319–331. doi: 10.1111/maec.12083
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata. Grant Number: EXA 440
- ANPCyT. Grant Number: PICT 21757
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!